Please call now with your Mesothelioma and or asbestos questions.
We have Spanish (español) and other language consultants.
Mesothelioma is a cancer where cells of the Mesothelium (a membrane covering and protecting most of the body’s internal organs) become abnormal and malignant. The most common form of this cancer attacks the lungs.
Asbestos, being inexpensive lightweight durable and effective, was used extensively in many ways in a wide range of industries, before we discovered the health risks. If you suffer from Mesothelioma or any type of lung-related illness
Veterans & Asbestos
Military veterans, especially Navy veterans, were commonly exposed to asbestos while onboard ships, aircraft, vehicles, etc. Veterans are nearly one third of new mesothelioma cases in the US.
- The dangers of asbestos exposure
- The diagnosis of Mesothelioma or lung cancer
- You or your loved ones options with Mesothelioma or lung-related illness
- Some of the compensation options for people with Mesothelioma or lung-related illnesses
- We can help you access the billions in trust funds.
- We can help you with your VA claim